Accumulators of Gold and S&P
A portfolio of high performing Expert Advisors analyzing trend and seasonality to find the best entry points.
The strenght: By opening long positions according to the trend developement and seasonal cycles, this strategy gives traders high returns risking a small amount of money.
The risk: Expert Advisors are coded according to a common strategy, trade the same market symbol but use differents entry and exit points each time, that's why they beat the market.
The performance: Long lasting risk free winning positions against short lasting losing ones together with the accumulation of new positions, ensure a high portfolio profit factor and a stable equity line.
|1st yr avg gain||27%|
|Avg gain of 1 trade||1.49%|
|Risk for 1 trade||0.50%|
|Avg loss trade||-0.51%|
|Avg profit trade||4.64%|
|# of Years||45|
|% of success||23.83%|
|# of Trades||1758|
The Expert Advisors run in all Brokers using Metatrader 4 platform with any amount of money (minimum suggested 1000$) and any account currency.
This portfolio is composed by a plenty of Expert Advisors using 2 strategies:
- Gold Accumulator: trades buying Gold after a bullish signal and when Gold is in a bullish phase according to its historical seasonal cycle
- S&P Accumulator: trades buying S&P500 after a bullish signal and when S&P500 is in a bullish phase according to its historical seasonal cycle
Selected Expert Advisors manage each trade by setting:
- one stop loss for each trade opened
- one take profit for each trade opened
- one trailing stop
- each S&P Accumulator Expert Advisor is able to learn from mistakes. It's able to register profit/losses and trade/stop trading in case of good/bad performance expected
The product is composed by:
- 14 Expert Advisors .ex4 format, that trade Gold and S&P.
- 1 extra Expert Advisor loading all the previous 14 inside charts, to start trading immediately without any effort
- A readme.txt file containig the set of information to start trading with BTM Expert Advisors step by step
- BTM Expert Advisors Demo