RSI Divergence Indicator
RSI Divergences is an indicator that shows where RSI and price are in a divergence. Divergences are the original reason of the oscillator creations and they are one of the most viewed market indicator by professional traders, to forecast possible market inversions.
The Indicator runs in all Brokers using Metatrader 4 platform and can be used in an Expert Advisor or as a support of manual trading.
This indicator is composed by the OnWindow part:
- OnWindow: 1 buffers to read the RSI-price divergences:
- Buffer 0: value 0 if now there is no pattern, -1 bearish pattern now, +1 bullish pattern now.
The product is composed by:
- RSI Divergences Indicator .ex4 format to forecast inversions or continuations of the market trend
- A readme.txt file containig the set of information to start using the indicator step by step
- Instructions.pdf containing the explanation of the input parameters and how to read the indicator in an Expert Advisor