RSI Multitimeframe Indicator
RSI Multitimeframe is an indicator that shows market under/over valuation through RSI indicator. It shows a multi-timeframe valuation, for example D1, W1, MN1 average valuation in a D1 chart.
The Indicator runs in all Brokers using Metatrader 4 platform and can be used in an Expert Advisor or as a support of manual trading.
This indicator is composed by the OnWindow part:
- OnWindow: 2 buffers to read:
- Buffer 0: the RSI value
- Buffer 1: the RSI's SMA value.
The product is composed by:
- RSI Multitimeframe Indicator .ex4 format to read better market over/under valuation.
- A readme.txt file containig the set of information to start using the indicator step by step
- Instructions.pdf containing the explanation of the input parameters and how to read the indicator in an Expert Advisor